Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I just saw the STRANGEST thing.....



driving down 13th in Columbus running some errands. I was at the red light by the Carmike Building and this man, now he looked as if he should be riding a Harley lowrider or something of that nature, was just merrily bee bopping along down Broadway on one of those bicycles with a huge front wheel and an itty bitty back wheel....that I now know is called a penny-farthing (see above pic) since I had to do a bit of research to get a picture of one online. Just picture a rather big burly man in a muscle shirt ( I really do not need any further explanation after stating that fact I am sure), long flowy mullet-esque locks flowing in the wind and work boots!!!

He looked absolutely RIDICULOUS! It was probably the most comical thing that I have seen...well, at least today anyway.

I am just sorry that I was not quick enough to snap a shot of him before he passed.....

2 comments:

Beth said...

You were in downtown Columbus! I'll have to keep an eye out for this guy! :)

Jennifer said...

Lol....yes, my office is over by the gov't center.