Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Did I NOT get the memo???

I mean really.....is there something going on in the bi-city area that I am not aware of in relation to the bicycle and any variation thereof??? Okay, so if you do not remember my previous post about the sighting of the penny-farthing riding around downtown Columbus then please see it now a few posts down before reading any further here.

Seriously, I am either unaware of something or people are just getting a tad bit odd these days, but I suppose the astronomical gas prices can do this to anyone.... not only was I blessed with the aforementioned penny farthing sighting, but today I see a man riding around downtown Columbus on a UNICYCLE!!!!!!







Yes, my friend, you read that correctly, I said a UNICYCLE!!! As is one tire, not two!!! I mean, did C-town suddenly become the headquarters for Ringling, Barnum & Bailey's recruiting??? Do you know how strange it is to be just cruising along in your vehicle on a path you take everyday and have strange sightings such as these??? It really throws you for a loop.....

4 comments:

KM said...

What are you drinking at lunch little sister?

Jennifer said...

NOTHING!!!! That is what is so creepy about it all...I swear if I see a clown ensembled little person driving a go-kart next I think I may dial up the Bradley!!!

Beth said...

This is humorous, really! I don't know what's could be behind the bikes and unicycles. Maybe you should ditch the car and join them.
A little fresh air might do you some good!(Maybe you'd stop seeing men on unicycles...I'm just saying.)

Jennifer said...

I know...for a second I thought I might be crossing over to the Twilight Zone.....