Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just because.....

I am wearing black slacks and heels and a red shirt today does not mean that I am playing the role of a Georgia Bulldogs fan today. Persons who will remain nameless in my office today have felt the need to say "oohhh, nice GA outfit" whilst attempting to give me the "high-5" and stating a "Go Dawgs" EVERY SINGLE TIME that we encounter.....needless to say I just smile and in my kindest voice I ask them with a faux puzzled look on my face to please remind who exactly it was that won the GA-Alabama came because I just can't seem to recall as I bid them a smile and a hearty "Roll Tide" and go on my merry way!

NOTE TO SELF: Do not, I repeat, DO NOT wear said Georgia-esqe outfit again during football season AGAIN unless, of course, I am in fact playing the role of a Georgia fan that day!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Boo Georgia! Yea Bama! I guess you will have to wear head-to-toe houndstooth to compensate for your red and black fashion faux pas!

Note to self: No red and black ensembles until January.

Jennifer said...

Ha Ha Ha...yes, I know!!!