Monday, December 29, 2008

Idle time....what to do with it?


So, my ENTIRE family loaded up in my Sister's "Big Winnie" (that's what we fondly refer to her Winnebago as) and headed north Christmas day to do some visiting of family and friends on both sides of the US/Canada border! And by "entire" I mean My Mother, her husband, his son, Peyton, my Sister, Brother-in-law and their 2 boys! Everyone that I would normally see or talk to every day. Peyton is 10 years old now, well fixing to be 11 in March, so I have TOTALLY FORGOTTEN what it is like to have "free time"!!!!!! By the 3rd day I was so incredibly bored and man was I SO READY to go back to work today. I think it's the first time in my life that I was thankful it was Monday!

Peyton in the snow!!!!


Peyton has gotten to see "real snow" at my Aunt Les' and Uncle Dan's home in Ontario, New York, so she was really happy! They crossed over in to Canada last night and are currently in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. From there they will head to visit Doug's Dad, Step-mom and Sister then to Doug's Mother's and other Sister's house then to visit the Greene's. (who, by the way are some of my favorite friends of Doug's, they went on the cruise with us last summer) Then after that, they are heading back down South and will be home on Jan. 4. So, needless to say, I am pretty much bored to tears!


Mother & Peyton in front of the falls!






No comments: