Tuesday, February 3, 2009

LASIK here I come!

So, I am finally doing it! I am going to have Lasik surgery on February 17th!!!! This is very exciting for me seeing as how I am blind as a freakin bat and can't see a thing without my contacts or glasses! A big thanks to my Cousin, Christie for finally talking me in to doing it! I will be having it at the doctor's office where she works at North Columbus Eye Center and Dr. Joseph Ceravolo will be doing with her assistance, of course!!! I most definitely want her in there with me! You never know a laser could go on the fritz and I might come out with a line of hair missing down my head or something!!! Just kidding..he did her eyes so I trust him 100%!!!
I am SUPER excited and sort of anxious too....things like this make me a bit nervous!!!
I have to wear my glasses for two weeks prior to surgery-NO CONTACTS- which started yesterday and let me tell you, I am already SO OVER having to wear my glasses...my eyelashes are too long and constantly pushing my glasses to the tip of my nose so I walk around looking like an old librarian all day! However, I know it will be worth it in the end!!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Oooh, that's exciting. My vision is bad, but not terrible, so I really can't justify getting the surgery. I can't wait to hear all about the experience. You must post an update after it's all said and done. We want all the details!
If it hurt, if it was weird, etc.

I bet it will be so cool to not have to depend on glasses and contacts anymore, jealous!

Jennifer said...

I will definitely detail if for you!!! I am so excited!!