Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Charleston, SC

Okay, so I have been going to Charleston here and there lately to see Terry and it is the longest most boring drive EVER. However, Charleston is absolutely beautiful and well worth the trip. So much history and so many really neat shops & boutiques to browse and buy!!!! So fun! However, there is this bridge that is craziness....I am going to post a pic of the bridge someone else took and then the pics I took while driving across it...I know...super safe, right?!?!
All in all I think I like Charleston...it's a pretty cool place, if you have never been you should most definitely go!!!



Me & The Citadel Dog.....this thing is HUGE....should have seen
me trying to hoist myself up on there....yep, the people in the traffic around were laughing non-stop.....go figure.....lol



Said bridge at night....it IS really pretty........


Pictures that I took while driving over said bridge.....


Prolly not the most brilliant idea to take pictures over your head whilst driving across a bridge,
it was just really neat looking I thought.....

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I would so make the trip to Charleston with you!!!

Jennifer said...

Next time, it's on! you will LOVE the shops!!!!!