Friday, October 16, 2009

Please send up a little prayer......



Miss Shelby


for Miss Shelby Kite....she cheers with Peyton and has for many, many years.  This past week, Shelby fell while tumbling and pretty much obliterated her leg....I don't want to get the details messed up but there is a shattered bone, I think her knee is completely shattered as well, I know there were breaks in 3 separate places and it's just AWFUL!!! Such a HORRIFIC thing for a 13 year old girl to go through.  I know she must be terrified.  I will post an update as soon as I hear from her mother!!!!  LOVE YOU SHELBY!!!! 
UPDATE:  Shelby gets to go home today(Mon. 10/19/09)...yay...I know she must be SO OVER that hospital and her Mama too, well, I know MK is...lol ;)



2 comments:

Ashley said...

Prayer said:)

Jennifer said...

thanks, Ash!!!! SHe gets to go home today FINALLY bless her heart!!!!